Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nepal and My Luck !!!

Good Morning everyone!!! It's 8:11 am here at y place and i am minfront of my computer with a cup pf tea. Can u believe it the governent of nepal has increased the load shedding schedule. I mean what are we supposed to do in just 4 hrs time. No tv , no computer. Nepal is definitely going back to the dark ages.We had no light since yesterday nite 8 pm till today morning 8 am. Again i dont know what time it's gonna just go!!! They havent even put up the schedule.Besides m having a big headache about my exams. I have almost studied 85% of it still in the mornings i wake up with a fear. Damn when is it gonna be over. Everyone please give me your luck for those two days. :) ....

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name