Sunday, August 30, 2009

Not your home !!!!!

Have you ever felt that you are not the part of the family ? Ever cried thinking that no she cannot be my own. Because she disgusts me , she hates me . Then why am i here ? Do i run away or just stay here , living at a unknown house , thinking i have no future ? Thinking that what will i do if i run away ? Do i go to my relatives or do i just hang around day and night ?I have no answer even when m searching for the answer for years long ? Why do people have to live such a life, full of misery , anger , a huge pressure since the time you wake up. It's the time when you wish that you would never wake up after a good night's sleep.
You do so much and at last it's not enough.The expectation always is way above our mind.I can't understand what is it.Is it the love or simply the hatred.I want my chances to come. To take me to my way.My future.My destiny.

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name