Saturday, February 28, 2009

I confess !!! I confess !!!




My fav blogger SARA The breathing post has tagged me and guess what i love playin these games. Thanks for tagging me Sara. So here i go confessing :D

Here are the rules:
Copy and paste the whole questionnaire and replace my answers with yours.
You have to state and create a link for the blogger who tag you.
Pass to 4 other blogger.
Remember to inform them by commenting on their recent post.
You must display the logo anywhere on your blog


Lastly answer each question with truth and nothing but the truth since this is a confession tag. Have Fun!

What is your blogger name? Rachana Nakarmi

2) When is your birthday? January 4

3) How long have you been blogging? ummm around 2 months

4) Who tagged you? Sara

5) Tell me your 5 most favorite body parts.

My hands, my neck, my lips, my belly and my back :P

6) What do you wish most for your birthday?Enjoyment n happiness

7) What color is your nails now? ahh it's natural in color rite now


8) Any depressing thoughts lately?
Nahhhhh....

9) What's your next 1 month's plan?
To study hard for the upcoming exam coz i have to pass it anyhow.

10) At what age is your 1st crush?
14-15 i guess

11) Did you attend any school reunion after you graduated till now?Not yet

12) Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended you didn't smell anything?
Yes but fortunately i guess it didnt smell at all...or was it my nose ? haha

13) Are you a clean freak?
Yepppp!!!! i have to have my room cleaned and organised.

14) Which era you wish you were born into? Ahhh i don't know. this is better i guess.

15) Are you a vegetarian?
Hell no :D

16) How many pillows you sleep with at night?
Two

17) Are you a light sleeper or I-don't-care-there's-a-bomb-here sleeper?
Depends how hard i worked in the day time.

18) Do you secretly wear comfortable nanny underwear when your man is not around?
Nope !!!

19) What is your ultimate dream job?Working in an international company (UN , USAID , AUSAID ) or any other NGO companies.

20) What is it your hubby does that annoys you the most?
He just asks me something and i give him the answer but after sometime he is again asking the same thing. I always shout at him do u even listen to me ?

21) What is your dream car?
Something fashionable.Ferrari ?

22) Do you easily wake up in the morning?
Yep when i have work. And NO when m off duties.

23) Do you like hairy man?
Not at all but a bit of a rough look does luk sexy .

24) How about goatee man? Okay !!

25) Which one do you prefer, 2 hour spa, 2 hour Thai Massage or 2 hour foot massage?
2 hour massage.

26) Have you ever wish you had a different name other than your real name? what name is that?
When i was small i wanted something different.

27) What is the most extreme sport you had ever did?
None

28) Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia?Europe. Had enough of Asia.

29) What is your favorite food?
MOMO ....yummmy

And Finally,

30) What is the most embarrassing moment when you were out on dates?

Nothing lately !!! Lucky eh !!

Since m late m not tagging anyone of u . don't know enough people blogging around . Thank u sara i had fun doing this . :)

0 comments:

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Blog Design | 2007 Company Name